Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Close the book, the bull is leaking













Act I - Dias de los Muertos

In a struggle for survival
Pits the dead against the living
Bloodthirsty lust for human flesh
They'll keep coming back again...



I SMILE WHEN YOU DON'T

Can you feel them ?
'cause I can feel them, yes I can
Walking all along in the same direction until the end...
Can you hear them ?
'cause I can hear them, yes I can
Seeking the same old path to this... this distorsion
Strangest addiction...

Well, if I forgot what my name is for man...
It doesn't mean that I don't know who I am anymore.

''I could say anything to anyone,
yet, they died to touch my...
I could kill anything or anyone,
they'd do what I want to die
from my hands...maybe their minds are open wide
but they're all out of control...
all in all, they are like all of the rest, baby...''

One by one,
I watch them disappear...
Slowly fade away.

Wind might come a little faster
In a peculiar manner
For one's cold embrace...
Red and black lead to another path
Take the picture, smile,
but never leave a trail...

'cause if I'd cut to pieces
every pro-orgasmic failure I was born with,
and if I'd drop all of my colors,
I could be the star that you're looking for by now.

I could say anything.


JSS IS A SN OV A BITCHHHHHH

Well, there ain't nobody to tell myself
on which side I shall be smilin'
and there ain't nobody to tell myself
on which day I shall be prayin'

So you can keep on knockin'
can keep on knockin'
knockin' on Heaven's door

Me? I lost the key
the key to the door
the day I was born
they gave me red horns
and since then I'm on my way to Hell

...and there's no one here tonight
to show me how it feels like to be a man...

A book fulfilled by sinners
A door sealed up with prayers
Jss is a sn ov a bitchhhhhhhhh yeah!
Trickin' or treatin'
Jss is a queer by the end
of the season of the witch yeah!

MARDI GRAS

Red morning. Strange masquerade.
Today you'll love people that you'd like to hate.
Well, whatever you do, do it in time
'cause it's time to change.
I spot the heat right around the next corner...
I got the feeling like we should had move deeper...
Now, let me introduce you to the Wild...
The wildest bizarre place...

Our days are numbered
Let's just have some fun.
Open up your mind
and let this roll up your tongue.

Red evening. Forbidden parade.
Tonight you'll taste flesh that you'd like to bait.
Well, whatever you do, do it in time,
'cause it's time to play.
I got a room back at the skeleton motel.
Fifth avenue, after the circus of flesh.
Where everything's good like on a perfect Mardi gras.

I got pills and sheets of LSD
I got chloroform from this society
I got sex, poverty and the industry
to show me that nothing here is wrong
I got bondage toys and vaseline
Ain't got no religion or divinities
I got my finger on the trigger
And I'm ready to shoot on GOD...

and everything's just fine


LOST IN LA MANCHA

Under a desert sun
with my head in my hands
''we're all gonna end up dead, man''
All along my spine
pearls of sweat are slippin'
the venom's makin' its way
we're lost in the middle of nowhere
no one's goin' to find us here
I see thousands of people
but not one of them is real...

I'm trying to walk
dancin' la cucaracha
I'm trying to talk
it goes hum-bla-bla-bla
I'm trying to think
thinking about what I forgot
I'm goin' to die
and I'm lost in La Mancha

Dig that hole
leave me here
I'm not ready to disappear
but I feel the end is near
carve the number
put on a wishing well
words I've used
told what I meant
I'll drink this wine
and then I'll go to Hell

My body's shaking
my nose is bleeding
''we're all gonna end up dead, man''
All along my spine
Death is crawling
Like the snake
did before to bite me
we're lost in the middle of nowhere
and I don't know where this nowhere is
confusion's a deadly friend
but there's nothing left for us around here

I'm trying to talk
and it goes hum-bla-bla-bla
I'm trying to think
and it goes hum-na-na-na
I'm trying to move
I'm kissin' coma
I'm goin' to die
fuckin' lost in La Mancha

Dig that hole
leave me here
I'm not ready to disappear
but I feel the end is near
carve the numbers
put on a wishing well
things I've done
and where I've been
I'll drink this wine
and then I'll go to Hell

you best pray
for each one of my sins.

No comments: